• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HeatAddicts Review of Knepper's Peppers Piney Hab

Glad the hiccups didn't ruin it for ya. Glad you like the label and the flavorful heat.

Nice review. Will have to try some on my next sweet potato.

Nice review JH
Just wondering after it is knocked in the dirt is it retrievable? :P
Can't say that I would have thought about sweet potatoes, but yeah I can dig it.
Looking forward to trying this one out for myself.

Glad the hiccups didn't ruin it for ya. Glad you like the label and the flavorful heat.

Nice review. Will have to try some on my next sweet potato.

I was more surprised by the hiccups than anything. The last time I got the hiccups, it was from the Death Sauce. So to get it from the Piney Hab really caught me off guard.

Definitely let me know what you think of it on some sweet potatoes. I don't know how well the Piney Hab would mesh, to be honest. I think it was the mix of the ham, yams and green beans that made it all work.

Nice review JH
Can't say that I would have thought about sweet potatoes, but yeah I can dig it.

I must have lizard DNA, because it always grows back after it gets knocked in the dirt. :rofl:

Nice review JH

Highly recommended. The piney hab extreme is excellent too. I also used them both several times in marinades (a well as the habermelon).

I dig Kneppers' sauces. :woohoo:

Haven't tried the regular Piney Hab but the Piney Hab Extreme is an incredible sauce with a great kick. I have to agree John, I haven't been disappointed by Brian's sauces yet and doubt I will be in the future. Awesome review as always.

Now Mr.Kneppers.....about something hotter ;).

I received a bottle of Piney Hab today (along with a bottle of Habermelon) and couldn't wait to crack the seal on it. 
I was extremely happy with both the flavor and the heat.  The pineapple is up front followed by a nice habanero zing with a little more heat than I expected, but not too much that it wasn't enjoyable.
Now I've gotta find something to put the Habermelon on for desert tonight....  

Great sauce Brian!!

I'm not opposed to hotter, just as long as it is natural heat (non-extract). Even if it gets me when I eat a spoonful, it tends to be the perfect heat level on food.

Back