hello from a new uk chilli head

Ah, another midlander. Splended.

Welcome from Solihull.

My jalapenos are p155ing me off. They will not flower! v annoying.

Happy to swap seeds with you if you fancy. Anahiem, poblano, ring of fire, jamaican red mushroom, hidalgo, numex twilight, tabasco.

Hi Stokerob,

nIce to see another frllow brit on the boards. If there is any particular varities your looking for, just drop me a PM. I will help you out all I can.

stokerob said:
:lol: hahaha, they probably will be but I have to get the buggers to fruit yet.. I have a (possibly a stupid) question..

do i have to have more than one bhut plant to get the thing to pollinate? I have read that I will have to pollinate it by hand?

your help would be most appreciated cause I will need to get another one ordered quick, I dont wanna grow the thing only to find out I cant get any fruit from it..

and yes if i can get it to fruit I'll send you a pod no worries.

cheers

just kidding about the pod ;) I'll be growing some later in the year and there're probably way too hot for me also, but I still want to give them a try. I see you've had your pollination question answered already however I'll add my two cents worth... I think it is better to grow at least two of each variety, just in case disaster strikes and your your 'one' plant dies or doesn't fruit for some reason. it's a long time until next season and even worse if you had counted on seed saving as well. if your Bhut was three feet tall when you bought it everything should be ok provided it's not all vegetative growth and no buds.

best of luck dude!

Back