Hello from a novice

Hello all!

I thought I will introduce myself and join this nice community.
I am Marie-Carmen, a French (well Spanish too) lady that lives in England.

Let's be honest: I am not the biggest fan of chilli. My body is not tough enough to handle them.
But I live with a big fan of chilli The hottest chilli he can cook, the happier he will be!
That's how we started growing chillies and that's how I ended up... completely in love with them.
I just love to grow chillis, any kind, see them getting bigger, taking care of them, this plant is just great!

So that's why I joined the forum: to get some help, ideas, maybe grow new peppers, learn more.

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina ! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

¡Hola Marie-Carmen! !Con mucho gusto!

Thanks all!
Now I'm wondering if coming here was such a good idea! I can't stop reading and I want to grow more, more! :dance:
So we gonna try to build an hydroponic project with an aquarium, big project.
I'm also wondering what seeds I should try next, any great hot and mild chillis you would advice?

:welcome: Are we all not novices here? Some are less novice than others! And the advice here is from experienced pepper lovers... Keep reading!!!! Happy growing. :party:

Sunny Grantham? Is it as sunny as in here? XD
This month is so so terrible I almost don't dare having my chillies in the green house outside!
Damn bad weather!

Back