Hello from Baltimore MD

I've been lurking on this site for quite sometime and I have to thank everyone who contributes. There is a real wealth of knowledge here and I'm grateful to have access. Thanks.

I've starting producing a small batch sauce I call The Good General's  and a hotter version called The Good General's Private Reserve.
I use a commercial kitchen space and I just recently purchased a Handyfiller(which I found through this site!)  

Nice to make the introduction.  I'll be posting more frequently as its time to step up production and I'm looking for feedback.

Regards

Joe

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

TheGoodGeneral said:
I've been lurking on this site for quite sometime and I have to thank everyone who contributes. There is a real wealth of knowledge here and I'm grateful to have access. Thanks.

I've starting producing a small batch sauce I call The Good General's  and a hotter version called The Good General's Private Reserve.
I use a commercial kitchen space and I just recently purchased a Handyfiller(which I found through this site!)  

Nice to make the introduction.  I'll be posting more frequently as its time to step up production and I'm looking for feedback.

Regards

Joe
Welcome Joe I'm new to the site lots of info her.

Thanks everyone!

I'm off to the kitchen to make my biggest batch yet!  Up until this point the largest batch I've cooked up was 6 cases. This morning, 25 cases is the mark! 
It's going to be a good day!

Back