Hello from Boston!

danmurphysays said:
Glad to be a part of the community....bonus points if you're from Boston!
About 2 hours south of you. Does that count? ;)

Great to have you here, Dan. Welcome to THP! I'm a hobby sauce maker myself (like tons of others here, haha), and there's LOADS of info and great members here to help you out with anything you need! I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem creating your own labels :) Nice site!

I'm assuming you're a Sox and Pats fan like myself, so I'm just gonna drop this right here :rofl:

Again, welcome to THP, dude!

wellCustom%20Image_zpsuafge4ok.jpg

Hey Mike,

Originally from Western Mass near Spfld. Thanks for the compliment - yea im a pats fan and im about to get a 3 | 28 tattoo (the comeback score) haha. Will be pretty fun to show off come preseason. Another friend of mine, also a mike is an infantry officer in the marines based in VA. What a coincidence! I saw mikeusmc and i was like is he a closet pepper head? lol

MikeUSMC said:
About 2 hours south of you. Does that count? ;)

Great to have you here, Dan. Welcome to THP! I'm a hobby sauce maker myself (like tons of others here, haha), and there's LOADS of info and great members here to help you out with anything you need! I'm pretty sure you'll have no problem creating your own labels :) Nice site!

I'm assuming you're a Sox and Pats fan like myself, so I'm just gonna drop this right here :rofl:

Again, welcome to THP, dude!

danmurphysays said:
Another friend of mine, also a mike is an infantry officer in the marines based in VA. What a coincidence! I saw mikeusmc and i was like is he a closet pepper head? lol
Maybe he is, and just doesn't know it yet! Send him some of your sauce, get him addicted, and get him over here! :)
danmurphysays said:
yea im a pats fan and im about to get a 3 | 28 tattoo (the comeback score) haha
They make T-shirts if you don't want to go the permanent route ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Great will check it out now!

Heat is a GREAT shop! Pick up some Lucky Dog, and others, take a look here for ideas ;) http://thehotpepper.com/topic/63684-the-10th-annual-hot-pepper-awards-winners/
cfce8e03a49bfbc5eba46377c94b901e.jpg

Heat was so quick! First time on the reaper! I'm tripping out this stuff is wild. So good! Will use as a starter for quick whip up and eat sauces. Such a good mash!

And high river does it right with that blood orange. Super tasty.

Secret aardvark Is super good and will entice my 'basic' friends. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back