Hello from Brazil

Hello clileheads from up there!

I'm from São Caetano, Brazil and also a member of a local forum about peppers here in Brazil.
I'm joing you because I have interest in having a good talk and share information from all over the world.

I just want to know how people have been planting their seeds and making thei sauces worldwide.
I love peppers and I have started planting some seeds almost 4 years ago.
I hope to have a good time with all of you.:)

Hello Britto!

I think you'll see that you've come to the right place. We have another member from Brazil here as well.

Thank you Devil for your words, it is nice to know that there are others Brazilian here in this forum.
I'm trying still to learn how the forum works its a little diferent from here.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas

just a test

this is my cross-bred pepper, I'm just testing if I would do that, post a picture.

It have worked wel, then I deleted the picture because it was big.thank you

so big

I did that but not so wel it is bigger than I imagined I'm gonna do smaller next time, sorry but, that was my first time posting picture.
Thank everyone for yours great reception with me, I'm so glad with you, thank you.

Brito...I saw your comments on Daisy's thread and responded there also...I am not the authority on growing peppers, but if you want to see the details of how I am planning on growing peppers this year, check my blog (in the blog section) and I have detailed information including pictures...I try to update the blog at least every 3-4 days....

Like I said, I am not the authority but what I am using has been gleaned from this site....

Thank you so much for all,

I'm very surprised with all of you guys living in a place where the weather is not so good to grow peppers and I could see that you are doing better then us here in a tropical country.
I've seen all the links and site you posted here and it is amazing for me, I hope soon we can be in this level likes yours having festival, contests and good plantation for instance Potawie from Canada really with no words.
People I really dont know what to say to show you my feeling about the reception I had here.
I hope we can be good friends even I dont have a good Inglish but it is enough for my understanting and yours.:lol:

Back