Hello from Central Ohio

Hey there, new to the this forum. I'm from central ohio, my name's michael. ive been growing hot peppers for about 3 years since i bought my house. i have a 20x20 foot space in the back where i've grown peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, etc. Just this past year i grew some Ghost Habaneros for the first time. i only took a couple of pictures of the last crop of the season. Alot of the peppers left weren't ripe, but i wanted to grab them before the cold killed them completely. So here's a couple pics of my insulated garage workshop, and my beginner's setup. Let me know what ya think, peace, michael

100_2510_zps6c66b794.jpg

100_2512_zpsb185b9ba.jpg

100_2511_zps15566d60.jpg

100_2513_zps0058e9d4.jpg

Wassup Slade? I bet you're still getting plenty of pods down south there, aren't ya?

hey tyler, hows it going? where in PA are you? i've never heard of your town before.

:welcome:
Nice space ya got there Michael!
Peppers, Dehydrator, Blender and powders are all there.
I see a lonely guitar stand sitting there.... where's it's better half?

my trusty 2010 American Fender Standard Strat was in it's case inside. i usually play out there when its a little more cleaned up. that's my practice Fender Blues Jr. sitting on the far bench there. I use a 65 Twin Reverb reissue out at band practice.

Welcome!!! Im from Westerville, Ohio :D I live in Louisiana right now, but will be moving back to Central Ohio in the Spring! Glad you're here!

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]"The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Back