Hello from Central Texas!

Hello from Central Texas! I have been lurking here for a while and finally took the plunge and registered. I periodically keep a small garden outside. While I do not have any hot peppers growing at this moment, I have a few Carolina Reaper seeds, as well as a few scorpions and bhut jolokias. I am reading up on the wealth of seed starting information here and will likely start these inside. I want to maximize the seeds that I was given! I am very much a novice when it comes to growing hot peppers. The bhut jolokia has got to be my favorite pepper to date, but I readily admit to my lack of knowledge here. I am really excited about learning, growing, eating, and becoming a part of this community!

Welcome aboard, your in the right place. Texas is a great place to be from. Get ready for an adventure, we are glad to have you. Stick around and you won't be a novice for long. 

I am up for the challenge! I love to cook, especially with heart and spice. I have really gotten addicted to heat over the past few years and cannot wait to try some of the recipes here!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Back