Hello from Chicago!

Hey folks!

I've been checking out this site and have found some great stuff going on. So, I decided to register.
I've appreciated spicy food for a long time and recently fell in love with the bhut jolokia. The fascination has turned into more interest in the science of peppers and pepper facts.

Looking forward to being part fo the group.

Oz

:welcome: ........from Chicago.!

I did the same thing, scoped this site and a few others........registered here.

What part of the city or burb are you from.?

I'm in the Mt. Greenwood area.

Greg

:welcome: ........from Chicago.!

I did the same thing, scoped this site and a few others........registered here.

What part of the city or burb are you from.?

I'm in the Mt. Greenwood area.

Greg

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm in Logan Square, not far from Western & Diversey.

What had you interested enough in peppers to want to join this forum?

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm in Logan Square, not far from Western & Diversey.

What had you interested enough in peppers to want to join this forum?

Primarily being North American based as far as members go, it's easier to relate in regards to topics involving Zones, seasons, growing data, products,...etc,
There are other grow sites on line, and I do surf about, but there are some pretty.. :cool: ..people here.

Greg

:welcome: OzDragon.
Chicago-educated Californian here. Six years in Hyde Park. My uncle lived in your neigborhood--went there for Thanksgiving. Nice memories.

Well Met :dance:

I am new as well from Door County WI and am going to do some peppers for sale I hope up here. If you come up give me a hollar; my grow list is on my welcome site.

This place is fantastic for info and help :woohoo: Great bunch of people here :lol:

:welcome:
Balac

Well Met :dance:

I am new as well from Door County WI and am going to do some peppers for sale I hope up here. If you come up give me a hollar; my grow list is on my welcome site.

This place is fantastic for info and help :woohoo: Great bunch of people here :lol:

:welcome:
Balac

It's good to know you're up there growing peppers. Would you mail some?
I have friends in Slinger. Is that Door County?

Back