Hello from Colorado

I'm glad I found this place, I recently set up a grow room and decided I had a bunch of seeds from some super hots that a friend had sent me. I forgot to separate or label them when I was pulling them, and they had set in a plastic bag on the fridge for the last 5 months.. long story short: they all sprouted. So.. here I am, I have very little idea on what I plan on doing with the 30 or so plants that have sprouted and are now a couple of inches tall. I know that they range between Devil's Tongue and Scorpions. Literally, I have not a clue which ones are which (was hoping there was a way to identify from leaves, but after reading a bit I think I'll have to wait until they fruit). I want to make sure they grow healthy, right now they are in Fox Farm soil, under a 400w MH light on a 18/6 timer. My little experiment went better than expected. So now I'm here trying to find out what to do.

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

:welcome: from ARIZONA. New here also. Lots of good information to be found. Use the search function. It will help you find answers to your questions.

I always try to use the search function, I have an aversion to starting a new thread that has already been discussed multiple times.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Welcome ! If it helps I very rarly lable my plants... which you will notice me popping up in the Pepper ID forum... You will find a lot of help here on the board. Most importantly listen to your plants, they will tell you what they need and don't need. It's all about interpriting the message and not overcaring.

- Mega.

thanks everyone, I labeled the rest of the seeds that I pulled out. I really had no intention of growing ... and then we passed 64. So now I have extra light that can be spared for my peppers, and so far they use mostly the same nutes, and they don't hog them. I am worried that either I am going to "force" grow them too much and they'll be monstrous by the time I can actually move them outside, or I'll burn them by trying to get them to grow too fast. I recently discovered my green thumb and am having a blast growing.

Back