Hello from Connecticut

Long time gardener with mostly tomatoes I'm trying to get into the pepper game. This year I'm trying to grow bhut jolokia, Naga mOrich, Thai's, Trinidad scorpion, and another few. I'm trying to do a GLOG but am having a pretty hard time getting them to germ.

Thanks guys. This seems like one of the friendliest and most helpful online communities I've come across and I can't wait to get more involved and. E able to contribute as I become a more skilled grower and hot sauce maker

HI and welcome from Southern California :woohoo: . So you have tomatoes and now chiles... wow, on your way to making some salsa

:welcome: Ahoy and greetings to this group of fanatics!
Beware of becoming an addict! I just started weeks ago with a goal of growing a half dozen chilis in buckets. Now I 'brooding' 38 beautiful transplants! The more I read THP, the more chilis I want to grow... :rofl: . Best wishes for your grow this year.

^^^ truth

Speaking of which. Anyone know any places in ct to get live plants/good seed stock? Speaking more specifically about superiors but since my first grow this year is struggling any help/cheating is appreciated

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Back