Hello from Delaware!

Hi everyone!

My name is Ed and I am a hydroponic vegetable grower from Delaware.

Very cool site you have here. I can't wait to browse around and start learning!!!

Right now I am mainly growing commercial hydroponic lettuce (bibb), but I would like to extend my knowledge base into the pepper side of things as well.

I will be growing habaneros and G2R bells in a recirculating DWC setup (indoor).

I am looking for a specialty hot pepper that will fit in with what I am planning on growing, taking size and growth rate into account,

and was wondering if anyone could help me out that has experience with indoor hydro peppers.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for the replies in advance!!

Have a nice day!

:welcome: from Sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

:party: :dance: :dance: :party:

Oh and BTW, I put an order in for

Hot Paper Lantern Habs

X3R Red Knight (F1)

and

Seranno del Sol (F1)

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Welcome from central Pennsylvania. I can't answer any questions about indoor hydro, but there are many on here that can. This is a great place to get a ton of info. Probably the best group of people I've ever "met".

Back