Hello from Dothan Alabama!

I am a 20 year old male who has loved hot pepper since I was little! :)
I have recently ordered some Naga Viper Seeds from the UK and am looking to buy some of the following pods from fellow users on here if posisble

Been watching Darth Naga on youtube since 2010 and have become more curious to the world of Peppers since then.Found out there are tons of peppers to experiement with and would love to make this happen

I am glad to have found such a site to share my experiences with everyone.As I am typing this I am enjoying some chicken nuggets with ome Ghost Chili sauce I made myself :)

1-Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
2-Naga Viper
3-Infinity Chili
4-Bhut Jalokia
5-Scotch Bonnets
6-Brain Strains
7-Ghost Chilis
8-Habaneros...Any Variety.Would love Chocolate,Orange and White

Get at me I can pay through paypal and can also pay in person if you live close by me :)

hi valin nice to meet ya and welcome.I live in alabama as well.in the city of clanton.in case you dont know where that is.it's almost exactly midway between montgomery and birmingham.I currently don't have any seeds or peppers but would be glad to do some trading or even give you some free stuff from a few varieties as soon as I get them so keep in touch.this year I grew 23 varieties and over 120 total plants.well that's what I started with I have done some culling and am prob down around 80.

Sounds awesome gnome! :D I'll keep in touch with ya and let you know about my Naga Vipers once I manage to get my seeds :) I'd love to trade or give freebies to one another.Mind messaging me some of the varieties you grow?

:welcome: Greetings from North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Back