Hello from Gilbert, AZ!

I stumbled across this forum while looking for a sauce recipe for a couple of pounds of serranos a coworker gave me and have been lurking for the last week or so. I've just started growing a couple of peppers (jalapenos, yellow cayenne, New Mexico green chillis) but after reading so many threads about the super hots I'm ready to expand! Looking forward to learning all I can about peppers!

:welcome:Greetings from North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Welcome from Iowa and also to our little corner of the world!!! You have stumbled upon THE BEST website/forum for peppers, lots of informative and friendly folks here.

You are definately in a very good region to grow lots of super hots, as long as you keep an eye on them. I lived in the Phoenix valley for 2 years while in college and know exactly just how hot it can get there.

Hopefully someday I can return to the valley and start a big garden. BTW, if I can be of any assistance in your seeds you want, just shoot me a PM with the ones you are looking for, I will be more than happy to send some off to you free of charge (just look through my trades list, no trades needed to receive). After all, thats why most of us are here, to share our growing experiences with each other.

Back