Hello from Guadalajara, Mexico

Hey whats up!

well just wanted to present myself and tell you that this is an awesome forum... i live in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, im18yrs old. and well.. i love peppers... otherwise i wouldn't be here... love to eat them, ive never really growed other than habaneros actually, theyre kind of my favorite, but also because its awfully hard to get superhot seeds in here (or awfully expensive) other species of sweet or lesser hot peppers are selled in every market in here but they dont really get me... well, my favorite peppers are the hot ones... so maybe when i manage to get some morouga, viper, butch T, Jolokia or others ill post a glog or something... :) by this time my new habaneros are stil on a paper towel (yeah, students life). but when i put them in soil ill take some pictures...

so im here if you guys need something!

sorry for my horrible english..

Hey, Demonpepper! :welcome: to the forum from the Pacific NorthWest, USA.
You've got an early start on pepper insanity, that's great! Your english is just fine!

Hola amigo! Bienvenidos a thehotpepper.com!! Good to see a young pepper-head! I hope you're able to find the varieties you're looking for and best of luck!

Hey, Demonpepper! :welcome: to the forum from the Pacific NorthWest, USA.
You've got an early start on pepper insanity, that's great! Your english is just fine!
Thank you, and yeah an early start but i really want to grow chiles forever :D
Hola amigo! Bienvenidos a thehotpepper.com!! Good to see a young pepper-head! I hope you're able to find the varieties you're looking for and best of luck!
hey! thank you.. i also hope that, maybe if im lucky i wll be planting before summer some species (if i manage to get some) :D
Welcome I was born in Guadalajara and lived there for 10 Years, Welcome to the Site
nice to see a paisano around here :), i live near tlaquepaque where did you live in here?
Welcome from Virginia and hang out.You`ll find the help here. Have a great 1 Rich
thank you! im also hoping to get a lot help from here... like knowledge and if im very very lucky perphaps i will manage to get one of those super-hard-to-get seeds!

Welcome.............from Chicago
I liked the hot peppers when I was your age also, all that were available at the markets at that time were "Orange Habs, Serranos, Jalapenos and some Thai"........And things haven't changed much since then.
That's why I grow my own.
Have some fun here and check out the grow forums

Greg

Welcome.............from Chicago
I liked the hot peppers when I was your age also, all that were available at the markets at that time were "Orange Habs, Serranos, Jalapenos and some Thai"........And things haven't changed much since then.
That's why I grow my own.
Have some fun here and check out the grow forums

Greg
yeah, here the only things you can find are those you mention and well, lately have been seen a lot of yellow habs and some anaheim but thats why im looking to get my own plants... so i can eat superhot varietys :)
:welcome: from the Netherlands! Your english is great and another Habanero fan is always welcome :D
yeah! habanero rocks, and my family says im a litlle bit crazy eating them alone... they just dont have what it takes :D and ty abou the english part... im trying :)

welcome.gif
From Los Angeles, CA!

Back