Hello from Hoe-lando, Fl

Hello guys this is my first year growing peppers and I started a little late. Good thing we don't really have to worry about frost down here in Orlando, Fl. I join cause of all of the great information I've gained frow these forums and to get a better collection of seeds. My sad list of seeds this year are.

Sweet Banana peppers
JalapeƱo
Long Thin Cayenne
Habanero (White/Orange)
Bhut Jolokia
& an Avocado

Like I said sad list. I'll be jumping on one of the other forums to start buying/trading/accepting new varieties. I really want some Jamacian Hot Chocolate, Billy Biker Jalapeno, Peter pepper (funniest peppers), scorpion perfume, Red Savina Habanero, Brazilian Starfish, (and some more that I can't thing of at the moment). Sorry if I misspelled any of those. Can't wait to learn more from you guys and thanks for everything ahead of time.

P.S. I'll be keeping a vblog of my progress on youtube.

welcome.gif
fellow Floridian, Orlando is my home away from home when i'm drunk for days!

I won't be sure till I actually see the pepper, but I have some true bhut seeds on the way, just hope there is enough time this season. "hoe-lando" says it all lol

Thank you Texas. I'm crossing my fingers. Noticed that my peppers seem to be slowing down. :think: Thinking of using some Epsom salt as a organic fertilizer. You guys think this will help with overall growth and some more leaf growth??

...just keep it minimal and on the dirt, not the leaves (deja vue all over again... just talked about this on a different thread).
Welcome from Texas! :beer:

Back