Hello from Italy!

hello to all! my name is Michael, has 25 years and I write to you from Italy! I wanted to exit to italian forum and to know new passionate friends of the hot chili. I besides the chili pepper cultivate Bonsai and plants from garden. It appeals to a lot to me to cook, old music and above all I love to read, are sure that I will find myself well here with you! ; -)​

ciao a tutti! mi chiamo Michael, ho 25 anni e vi scrivo dall'Italia! Volevo uscire un pò dai forum italiani e conoscere nuovi amici con la passione per il peperoncino!
Io oltre al peperoncino coltivo bonsai, spezie ed erbe aromatiche. Mi piace molto cucinare, la vecchia musica e soprattutto amo leggere, sono sicuro che mi troverò bene qua con voi!!! ;-)

this year I cultivate​

Habanero chocolate long (non isolato)
Baccatum zucca (isolato)
Chupe mini (non isolato)
Chupe rosso gigante (non isolato)
Chupe piatto rosso
Chupe piatto orange (non isolato)
Cayenna
Chupe Scorpion
Mini Mini
Rocotillo
Aji Matarani
Inca Berry
Naranga
Jamaican Choco
Tabasco (non isolato)
Bih JolokiaXPimenta de Neyde
Habanero White (isolato)
Aji Norteno
Habanero ChocolateXBih Jolokia
Habanero White (non isolato)
Habanero Chocolate (non isolato)
Habanero Chocolate
Bih Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia (non isolato)
Goat's weed (non isolato)
Big Jim
Big Jim dolce
Cumari 1
Jamy
Bhut Jolokia
Venga
Vietato
Aribibi Gusano
Habanero Red Savina (non isolato)
Bishop Crown
Peter Pepper
Fatalii S3
Hot Lemon
Habanero El Diablo (non isolato)
Cedrino
Tondo Calabrese
Jalapeno
Serrano
Marocco
Cayenna Long Dalla Cina
Aji Amarillo
Perfume
Criolla Sella
Campana
Scotch Bonnet
Campana Giallo
Corno Lungo Arricciato
Habanero OrangeXTrinidad Scorpion
Limoncello
Cremino
Ischia
Rocoto De Seda
Bhut Jolokia Choco Mistery
Cumari (non isolato)
Thai
Lemon Drop
Guajillo
Yellow Bumpy
Cascabel
Purple Pepper (non isolato)
Habanero Golden (non isolato)
Pinguita de Mono (non isolato)
Eureka (non isolato)
Tondo Giallo (non isolato)
Fuoco della prateria (non isolato)
Diavolino Numex
Hot lemon (non isolato)
Hungarian Yellow Wax (non isolato)
Mata Frade
Pimenta de Neyde
Black Pearl
7 Pod Sr Strain
Scorpion K
Pimenta Elisir
Chupetino
Chupe Orange
Chupe piatto rosso
Chupe orange gigante
Ibrido nero di haba chocolate longXbih jolokia
Ibrido nero di haba chocolate longXbih jolokia Var 2

Caspita Michele quanto enorme è la tua lista!

I think you'll find the activity on this forum to be quite a bit more intense than the italian chile pepper sites. Welcome!

Thanks boys! I have a variety list much long one, this year I wanted to make the boom, but unfortunately it has gone all badly. First of all I have lost the job, therefore the lightbox l' I have constructed behind schedule and then also because they have sold to me very bad soil and I did not have more money in order to buy of other, I have lost many seeds and time thus :cry: I have had to make a second one and third it seeds as soon as I have had l' occasion to buy new soil, and for the time being I have 148 plants and I must still take a census the varieties. E' a pleasure to be here with you! If you want send photo this year ;)
I ask you excuse for as I write, unfortunately I do not know well l' English and I translate from Italian to English with babelfish​
:cry:

Grazie ragazzi!!! Ho una lista di varietà molto lunga, questo anno volevo fare il boom, ma purtroppo è andato tutto male. Come prima cosa ho perso il lavoro, quindi il lightbox l'ho costruito in ritardo e poi anche perchè mi hanno venduto pessima terriccio e non avevo più soldi per comprarne altro, ho perso molti semi e tempo così :cry: ho dovuto fare una seconda e una terza semina appena ho avuto l'occasione di comprare nuovo terriccio, e per ora ho 148 piante e devo ancora censire le varietà.
E' un piacere essere qua con voi! Se volete vi mando un pò di foto di quest'anno poi! ;)
vi chiedo scusa per come scrivo, purtroppo non so bene l'inglese e traduco da italiano a inglese con babelfish :cry:

Welcome aboard Michael :party:
Ciao Mimmoooooo!!!! E' un piacere ritrovarti qui!!!

Hi, Michael. Welcome from the Netherlands. Nice list you got going there :)

Thanks Meatfreak!!!

Grazie Meatfreak!!!

Hi and welcome from Southern California. Good luck with your peppers :D. You picked a great community

Hi Argflores!!! T
hanks for the welcome!​
California is wonderful, has been 2 times, I loves the USA, has made many travels us! I hope of being able to us to come to live a day!

Ciao Aegflores!!! Grazie per il benvenuto! La California è stupenda, ci sono stato 2 volte, io amo gli USA, ho fatto un bel pò di viaggi li, spero un giorno di poterci venire a vivere!

:welcome: from Australia
That's quite a list!

Hi Raelacea! Thanks for the welcome!

Ciao Raelacea, grazie per il benvenuto!!!

Boys, I say already to you that I have of the recipes to publish here on the forum!

Ragazzi, vi dico già che ho delle ricette da pubblicare qua sul forum!!!

Ciao, Michael! :welcome: from the Pacific Northwest! Keep writing in Italian; I love learning new languages!

That's a very impressive list of peppers!

Back