Hello from London, Ontario

Just wanted to say HI to all of you and liking this forum!
Very informative and a lot of great info.
Decided to start growing Hot Peppers, 'cause my wife and I love hot/spicy foods. Since she is Indonesian, we tend to buy a lot of Bird's Eye Peppers (Thai). So I dried out a fresh pod and planted the seeds and now I am HOOKED!
My background is in growing Dendrobium orchids (mostly Spatulata section, for those who know). A lot of the culture knowledge I have is transferable to growing peppers. And even better is the growing conditions I need to grow my Dendrobiums...
Very good for Hot Peppers too!
Look forward to reading a lot more on Hot Peppers and their cultivation!

Welcome from Toronto, England! :dance:

Kidding, kidding... I am sure you will find a wealth of information here. :)

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest, USA![/background]

Thank you all for the "HOT"...errr...Warm welcome!???!! :party:
If (and I hope I can) add in info for better growing then I will.

:welcome: From California. So the addiction begins :dance:
...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
You have NO idea to the ADDICTION...
As I said, I am a Dendrobium orchid grower, and orchids in themselves are VERY addictive. Now I have 2 addictions in the plant world!

Welcome fellow Ontarian :welcome:
Originally from Ottawa, would like to take my wife to see Canada Day this year there. This will be her first July 1st celebration.
To much happening at the moment to get to visit family/friends there this year.

I have read several post by some of you...WOW...!

Have a great day and enjoy what Mother Nature has to offer us all...a BEAUTIFUL Planet we call home!

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] (A transplant from PA many seasons ago)[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Back