Hello from Manchester, England

Thanks, and a Happy New Year to all.
Lets hope we find out what's the hottest pepper this year.
My money's on the Trinidad scorpion. :fireball:

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Hope Motorheaded and everybody else would not mind if I introduce myself here as I’m a new cookie to this forum.

I came to Great Green Mountain State of Vermont from Sarajevo- Bosnia and met my hubby ( SuperHot :lol: ) here. We have been gardening for a while but got into hot stuff two years ago. For past two years he turned into a real chili head :lol: while I have been tinkering with sweet peppers from former Yugoslavia and many other seeds from Eastern and Southern Europe.

Hope I would finish soon with my trade list on this forum so I could help this community with some seeds from former Yugoslavia.

Welcome to THP.How about a little introduction when you have a chance?

Welcome to THP.How about a little introduction when you have a chance?

Sure thing.
I'm a machine technician at Heineken UK. :beer:
41 y.o. married 2 kids(left home)
Was into hot stuff a long time ago, and was advised to lay off it when diagnosed with acid reflux and a small ulcer.
Shows what doctors know, Capsaicin kills helio-bacter.
So now I'm back with a vengence.
Credit Neil's vids for it. Stumbled over one on Youtube and that was that.
Only been back a few months after many blandish years(apart from the odd curry) , and I'm like a kid in a sweetshop!
Sauces owned at the moment include:

Scorch
10 wings
Talon
NagaSav
Skobiyan
Y7 TS
Manda's African
NagaViper
Be Damned
Infinity sauce
15 minute burn
6.4 million paste

The last 2 taste like shit. My faves are Skobiyan, NagaSav and Scorch (depending on what I'm eating).
Got seeds too, but can't imagine growing anything while the weather is like this.

After seeing Paul's amazing collection, I have to say, all of mine are open.
I'm constantly trying to get friends into heat, with some mild success, and I've made some new friends too, along the way.
Let's hope it continues.

Sure thing.
I'm a machine technician at Heineken UK. :beer:
41 y.o. married 2 kids(left home)
Was into hot stuff a long time ago, and was advised to lay off it when diagnosed with acid reflux and a small ulcer.
Shows what doctors know, Capsaicin kills helio-bacter.
So now I'm back with a vengence.
Credit Neil's vids for it. Stumbled over one on Youtube and that was that.
Only been back a few months after many blandish years(apart from the odd curry) , and I'm like a kid in a sweetshop!
Sauces owned at the moment include:

Scorch
10 wings
Talon
NagaSav
Skobiyan
Y7 TS
Manda's African
NagaViper
Be Damned
Infinity sauce
15 minute burn
6.4 million paste

The last 2 taste like shit. My faves are Skobiyan, NagaSav and Scorch (depending on what I'm eating).
Got seeds too, but can't imagine growing anything while the weather is like this.

After seeing Paul's amazing collection, I have to say, all of mine are open.
I'm constantly trying to get friends into heat, with some mild success, and I've made some new friends too, along the way.
Let's hope it continues.

Thanks for the nice introduction. It's all good my friend.

Hope Motorheaded and everybody else would not mind if I introduce myself here as I'm a new cookie to this forum.

I came to Great Green Mountain State of Vermont from Sarajevo- Bosnia and met my hubby ( SuperHot :lol: ) here. We have been gardening for a while but got into hot stuff two years ago. For past two years he turned into a real chili head :lol: while I have been tinkering with sweet peppers from former Yugoslavia and many other seeds from Eastern and Southern Europe.

Hope I would finish soon with my trade list on this forum so I could help this community with some seeds from former Yugoslavia.

Thanks for the introduction, glad to know ythat you both enjoy peppers. It's all good my friend.

:welcome: from Finland!!

You are from Manchester... So are you Red or Blue?? ;)
I've lost my heart to Red Devils :P

Back