Hello from Maryland

OK, so I'm pretty much new to gardening let alone peppers. 
I have a lot of hobbies and some of them are just getting to expensive so I've decided to get into something a little less intrusive to my wallet, plus I love spicy food and cooking. So what better idea then to grow my own peppers.  My brother and father have been avid gardeners for years and my brother loves growing peppers. The sweet ones are more to his taste and maybe some mild hots. They have both been trying to get me into this for years. So, after doing some research online I purchases some Trinidad moruga scorpion from pepper Joe's site. I have a large heated work shop that I can grow in over the winter and then migrate things outside in the spring. 
Thank you for this site and all the information I have sponged from it already.
-Jay

Welcome to THP.                          From St. Aug.

George_Costanza.jpg

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

:welcome:

JayC said:

...I have a lot of hobbies and some of them are just getting to expensive so I've decided to get into something a little less intrusive to my wallet......
Funny! :D You would be surprised how expensive of a hobby growing peppers can become! LOL just ask around here! LOL :)

Have fun growing, thats what is most important!!

Dale Jr

BakersPeppers said:
:welcome:

Funny! :D You would be surprised how expensive of a hobby growing peppers can become! LOL just ask around here! LOL :)

Have fun growing, thats what is most important!!

Dale Jr

You got that right Dale!   :lol:   The more you grow and taste new varieties, the more you want to explore and add to your grow.  Look around  THP and you will find a common theme --- 'Too many chilis, Too little time" (and too little money).  If I ever hit the Lottery (I should live so long :whistle: ), I would hire pros like Dale to grow my 'wish lists' every season.

Welcome to THP and congratulations on your decision to grow Trinidad moruga scorpion!
That will be your only easy decision concerning growing hot peppers!

Hang out here for just  a little while you'll not have a clue as to what to grow next year - you will want to grow at least 37 varieties and the list will change each time you watch one of Nigel's reviews.

Back