Hello from Mississippi

Hey everyone!
My name is Andrew and I live in Mississippi. This is my third season gardening and my first attempt at growing super hots. Can't wait to see which varieties work the best for my conditions. I've started some seeds already around Jan. 15. The varieties I started are: Trinidad Scorpion, Bhut Jolokia, Fatali, Yellow Scotch Bonnet, hot cow horn, and mulato isleno. I also started some naga jolokia, red devil's tongue, congo black, and corno di torro about 10 days later. All are in 72 cell trays on heat mats under a T5 light. I've already found lots of useful info and answers from using the search function in the forums and I look forward to learning much more.

HI Andy, how are you?

MADAME PEPPERS here DOMINATOR OF ALL THINGS HOT & SEXY I AND MY CHILLI COHORTS WILL HELP YOU BRING THOSE LITTLE CHILLITCHES (THATs SHORT FOR CHILLI BITCHES) to a blazing crescendo!!!!!

Andy do you want those CHILLI girls to get hot for you?

Do you want them BURNING WITH Capsaicin FIRE ???

Do you want to see some big round juicy hot delicious pods????

Do you want to LOVE the pleasure feel the pain ,know the fear, enjoy heat and suffer burn ?????

Do you want to be wowed by full horticultral Hedonism?????

If you have answered yes to all the above i'll will give you MADAME PEPPERS XTREME HEAT GROWING PLAN !!!!!

CAN YOU HANDLE MY HEAT ???

LETS GROW SOME SEXY PEPPERS

Welcome from Fort Worth

Back