Hello From Monson, Massachusetts

Hello everyone. I live in Monson, Ma. I own 8 acres up in the mountains. I am very knowledgeable about growing hot peppers. In my time I have grown out well over two hundred varieties up here in the mountains. I am very interested in meeting new people, developing friendships, talking about hot peppers and especially swapping seeds with other members.

:welcome: Welcome Joel, from The Tarheel State !
I hope you had no damage from the tornado last June !
We have had several in our area, already this year!
Best wishes, Vince

:welcome: From TN!!

Hello, Im sorry for the delay Im trying to figure out how to use this website.

:welcome: from the Netherlands, have fun on the forum!
Thank you. Sorry for the delay in answering Im trying to figure out this Website!!!!

:welcome: From TN!!
Thank you. Sorry for the delay in answering Im trying to figure out this Website!!!!

HI, from Orange county Ca. Wow.. must be nice to have to much room to grow :D. Welcome to the THP community!!

Yes but its a staggering amount of work.

:welcome: Welcome Joel, from The Tarheel State !
I hope you had no damage from the tornado last June !
We have had several in our area, already this year!
Best wishes, Vince
Yes, not to bad but did suffer some damage. Thanks

Welcome to THP! I'll trade you some seeds this fall.
That sounds good to. I love swapping seeds and trying new varieties

:welcome: from florida

Welcome from ................................ Chicago.

Thanks. That"s blistering hot!!

Howdy from Franklin County.
Howdy and thank you!!

:welcome: from Lexington, KY!

Thanks so much to everyone who responded and made me feel welcome. I value friends as much as I do life (and peppers). Thanks everyone.

Greetings from Defcon HQ...
Thank you? Where is Defcon HQ?

Welcome from Georgia!

Hi & welcome :)

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!

Back