Hello from Newcastle N.S.W

Just a quick post hello from me.I've been looking around the web for some growing advice on the best way to grow my Bhut Jolokia and found this place.Some very good reading so far.
Anyhow back to reading for me.

Cheers,
Martin

I've been in westy for about 2 years and cant say I have met them but theres only one pub and I live right near it so I prolly have lol.

Nah they aren't the pub type.

What kind of seeds have you got to plant next season, just the bhut?

Not alot just the bhut some orange habs. I need to get some more sorted out as I am in the throws of building a back yard garden.
For a laugh the other week I put in some of the Bhut seed I have in two pots and the buggers popped up already.

I hope that you don't expect much from them through winter, if outside they will prolly die!

I will get you some seeds together and bring them over one day if you would like, just PM me your addy if so. :) Where did you get the bhut seeds from?

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers (HOT)

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Hello from Rutherford Uncle....

Good to have you here mate....Don't trust that Novacastrian cause he's not right in the head....Evry time I go to his place he is covered in makeup and dancing around his house trying to wear his dog as a hat!!! :D

moyboy said:
Hello from Rutherford Uncle....

Good to have you here mate....Don't trust that Novacastrian cause he's not right in the head....Evry time I go to his place he is covered in makeup and dancing around his house trying to wear his dog as a hat!!! :D

Error :-.......... The dog isn't a hat you idiot, it's a beanie! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

moyboy said:

Next time - don't call before you go over!

Novacastrian said:
Error :-.......... The dog isn't a hat you idiot, it's a beanie! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry, My mistake!!! :lol:

MrArboc said:
Next time - don't call before you go over!

I have to call before I get there so he puts clothes on!!!! :eek:

Back