Hello from Norfolk England

Hi Everyone. I cant believe there are so many of us chilli nuts all over the world! Great to be part of it. Just thought the world should know, its Sunday afternoon, i've been to the pub and am now making a curry with Pusa jwala. Hurray!

Hi Everyone. I cant believe there are so many of us chilli nuts all over the world! Great to be part of it. Just thought the world should know, its Sunday afternoon, i've been to the pub and am now making a curry with Pusa jwala. Hurray!

:welcome: from New England! Glad to have you here, post some pics of that curry!!
:cheers:

:welcome: from Hawaii! If you've already been to the pub on a Sunday afternoon and went home to make something spicy to eat you're gonna fit right in here. :cheers: Please excuse my ignorance, but what is pusa jwala?

:welcome: from Hawaii! If you've already been to the pub on a Sunday afternoon and went home to make something spicy to eat you're gonna fit right in here. :cheers: Please excuse my ignorance, but what is pusa jwala?

Hello Hawaii you lucky thing! Just looked at your grow list, impressive! I suppose you grow them all outside in your climate? Pusa jwala is a prolific fruiting wrinkly chilli from India. Apparently one of the most used in curry making over there. This is the first year I have grown them and its been a good crop although the seed saving hasnt been too good.

:welcome: from the frozen tundra. Let's see that curry, if we don't see pictures it didn't happen!

Too late i've eaten it. It was a typical drunken curry, made too quickly so it was harsh and as usual probably too many chillies (if thats possible) Just looked at your grow list. wow!

:welcome: from Upper Michigan, sounds like a delicious recipe! I have been dying to try the Pusa Jwala pepper ever since I saw Neil from the Hippy Seed Company review it last year. See you around!

Cheers,
Karl

Back