Hello from Northern NJ

Just wanted to stop in and say hi and that i'm glad i finally signed up!!

Never lived on a farm myself but as the son of former-farmers, I've been growing peppers for as long as I could remember. But going by the vast amount of knowledge posted here I can tell that I'm no expert, I've got some catching up to do!!

You'll find me mostly in the growing forums, but as a foodie I'm sure I'll make my way to the other sub-forums as well.

- Steve

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Welcome to the forum. I grew up in north New Jersey myself, Morristown to be specific.
Haha, i'll be purchasing a home in Morris county very soon, have my eye on a few towns near or within Morristown actually.

Really hoping it doesn't affect my 2011 growing season too much, we shall see...

Hey Steve, welcome from New York! Grew up in Jersey...where in Jersey are ya? I was in Bergen County

xo nicole

Hey Steve, welcome from New York! Grew up in Jersey...where in Jersey are ya? I was in Bergen County

xo nicole
Hey Nicole,

Life-long Bergen county resident, but not for much longer since i'll be buying something in Morris county soon. Looking for something with a decent size backyard for growing + the usual backyard activities!

copy cat! What town? I lived in Teaneck when I was younger then was up rooted when I was 12 to settle in Wyckoff

Back