Hello from NSW, Australia :)

Hello everyone,

New member here :) My name is Ben and I'm an 18 year old from NSW, Australia. I'm new to growing chillies, but have a little bit of experience in growing other plants. My fascination for chillies started late last year when my Dad brought home some Trinidad Scorpions. A mate and I had a go at eating them (I threw up..) and the rest is history. A friend from the states sent me an assortment of super hots a couple of years earlier, so I decided I would have a crack at growing some. Only 1 Carolina Reaper germinated, but I potted it on and it is now an amazing looking plant with half a dozen pods or so. I recently purchased some seeds from the Hippyseedcompany here in Australia, and started another batch of super hots on the 10th of March. They include: The 'Chocolate 7 pod "Doughlah", 'Chocolate scorpion', 'Butch T' and 'Neil S scorpion'. They're currently in a mini heated greenhouse in jiffy pellets. Here's hoping at least 80% come up.. :) Anyway, I think that's enough rambling. Looking forward to reading up a bit more on these magnificent plants. Thank you.

- Ben 

Hey there Ben, nice to have you here. PM me your details and I'll send you an assortment of seeds to add to your collection.

SR.

G'day, mate!  :welcome:  to the THP forums! Nice to have you here. Neil and the Hippy Seed Co. are a great company and great people! Best of growing with your garden this year, sounds like your off to a good start!

Welcome-Languages-1.jpg

Back