Hello from Oman

:welcome:

What peppers do you have at your markets?

By the way Parts Unknown Oman was the best episode I had seen (that and South Korea that was a crazy episode lol) but the food, the people, the culture, the fishing, the spirit... made me want to visit. Bourdain said he thinks it's the best place he has been, even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dstK4pDFxts

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hi THP aka Pookie, thank you for the welcome. Appreciate it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Not many peppers here. No real pepper fanatics around :D. Just boring bell peppers and some other boring stuff nothing exotic hahaha. I never thought that all these types of peppers existed until I found this site. I am reading and learning now. Hoping to obtain some great seeds someday to grow and enjoy. [/SIZE]

The Hot Pepper said:
:welcome:

What peppers do you have at your markets?

Thanks again. Yeah it is a nice peaceful country here with different terrains, desert & sand dunes, mountains, beaches. Very friendly people. You are welcome to visit anytime  :P
The Hot Pepper said:
By the way Parts Unknown Oman was the best episode I had seen (that and South Korea that was a crazy episode lol) but the food, the people, the culture, the fishing, the spirit... made me want to visit. Bourdain said he thinks it's the best place he has been, even.

I don't think you'll have any problems finding something you can grow. A lot of the Turkish and Syrian varieties do very well in warmer climates.

Back