Hello from Pennsylvania

Greetings from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania!

My name is Bill and I'm looking for fellow pepper lovers to discuss growing, recipies and sauces amongst other pepper related topics......The Hotter the better is the way I like my peppers.....struggling a bit growing plants here in PA, but making the best of it....
I have learned so much in the past few days from some great people on the site. THANKS!!

I will be starting new plants from seeds and will be looking to trade seeds once my supply has built up.
Also, looking forward to a busy winter growing season, although my wife isn't to happy with losing a spare bedroom for a growing room! LOL!

Thanks for listening to me ramble! :P

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] (A transplant from PA many seasons ago)[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] …..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest, USA!
You have lots of company in Pennsylvania![/background]

Back