Hello from Portugal :)

Damn, should have picked up a nice Portuguese bloke while I'll was there, I could have bought him back with me, even if he went in my suitcase he'd have got through our security no problems. But seriously I'm not sure I've been to a friendlier place.

rainbowberry said:
Damn, should have picked up a nice Portuguese bloke while I'll was there, I could have bought him back with me, even if he went in my suitcase he'd have got through our security no problems. But seriously I'm not sure I've been to a friendlier place.

You would have to meet a contortionist Potuguese guy for that! ... hmm .... I know just the fellow.... :hell:

I say !

You are really kind saying such nice things about my country :)
I must say we are a friendly kind of people, but not always the most efficient ;)
:rolleyes:
Chiliac I know the Quinta da Avó piri-piri you are talking about, and I´m a great fan of it, too. I love garlic, and find that nothing goes better with a really hot pepper, than lots of garlic ;)

whocares said:
Chiliac I know the Quinta da Avó piri-piri you are talking about, and I´m a great fan of it, too. I love garlic, and find that nothing goes better with a really hot pepper, than lots of garlic ;)

Is this it?

Image000-10.jpg

I bought a few bottles last year, I also bought a chilli powder that they had in most of the supermarkets but I haven't got the packaging any more.

Yes lol

That's the brand rainbowberry , but that one is the simple one, without garlic :) You should taste the other one ! :hell:
;)

Hi Margarida, very cool name:cool:
I can't wait to see some pics of your peppers in Portugal...some of mine are just starting to flower, but since I live in Pennsylvania I still have a month before I can plant them outside:)

Hi again rainbowberry :) That one that you are showing is even hottier than the other one. It's made with chilli from Timor, using a local recipy. Do you like it? ;) Boy, surely you explored the "hotspots" in Portugal :lol:
Congratulations :hell:
Margarida

Helloooo billyboy :)
I do love "downunder" ! Where are you from, exactly? Do you have very different kinds of peppers down there? Perhaps marsupial peppers? :lol: Just kidding ;)
Nice to meet you
Margarida

Yes I do like it, I bought a few bottles of it. I notice you use a lot of lemon juice in the recipes. That one has a great texture. I went round a few markets selling quite a lot of chilli products along with crates of live snails and live chickens. I stuck to the chillis and they were so cheap. :)

Back