Hello from Punjab, India!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to the lovely members of this forum before I started posting! I'm RoninCat, currently on a long haitus most of which is spent wandering aimlessly about in fertile plains of Punjab, India. ^~^ like most of you here I've also been bitten by chilli growing bug, and despite being practically a gardening virgin, I have somehow managed to germinate a few seeds and raise them to seedling stage! Here is a picture of my precious babies merrily basking in the warm September sun!

KFkj5sc.jpg

4 Jalapeños, 1 Bhut jolokia white, 1 habanero red, 1 Tabasco, 1 Numex centennial, and couple of tomato seedlings (trip l crop, beefsteak) thrown in to keep them company ^~^

And here is my other Tabasco plant that has developed its first set of true leaves! Isn't it cute? :)

tRDXhDV.jpg

Thanks for reading!

*bows*

Aww, thanks kindly everyone for such a warm welcome! ^~^ i hope to learn and grow with you all :3

I just noticed my tabasco seedling has popped up another set of leaves!! :woo

here, have a picture! :]

DhXDv3k.jpg

I realise you must've seen it all a million times before, but it's all very new to me, to see plant life in action like that.. Can't contain the excitement! :3

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back