Hello from Scotland

Hi everyone,

First year growing peppers and after one month I can honestly say that I am addicted! Looking through some great forums packed with information so hopefully with all your help I might get atleast one pod this year.

Growing list for this year-

Jalapeno
Cayenne
Scotch Bonnet
Habanero
Bhut Jolokia

Looking forward to my patience being rewarded.

cheers!

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

Thanks everybody, I am from Edinburgh which is south east scotland! not the coldest, but still a lack of decent sunshine! (hopefully enough for growing a few chili's) got my seedlings under some lights to give them a good start, got their 2nd true set of leaves. Ones looking abit leggy but the rest are doing great!

Welcome to the board! Curious to see how you do on your climate. My grandparents came to the Us from Scotland. Hence my brother being Cameron and I being Taylor. And you guys makes the best whiskey, least for straight drinking. Canadian is nice for mixing and I enjoy the occasional jack Daniels.

Actually Irish us nice too. Maybe I'm just an alchy. Buy I love spicy plants and food so pardon my vices.

Welcome to the board! Curious to see how you do on your climate. My grandparents came to the Us from Scotland. Hence my brother being Cameron and I being Taylor. And you guys makes the best whiskey, least for straight drinking. Canadian is nice for mixing and I enjoy the occasional jack Daniels.

Actually Irish us nice too. Maybe I'm just an alchy. Buy I love spicy plants and food so pardon my vices.
+1 for the Whisky. Especially Whisky from Islay
and many +1 for butter tablets

Back