hello from souf texas

hey everyone

ive been searching for seeds and info recently and i usually end up here, so after looking around for a while i figured i'd join up :woohoo:

im currently growing a bunch of seeds i got from ajijoe and smokemaster over on gardenweb.

i ran out of soil when repotting from 1 gal pots to their final homes in 5 gal pots. i'll get some photos up very soon

keep it green!

hey everyone

ive been searching for seeds and info recently and i usually end up here, so after looking around for a while i figured i'd join up :woohoo:

im currently growing a bunch of seeds i got from ajijoe and smokemaster over on gardenweb.

i ran out of soil when repotting from 1 gal pots to their final homes in 5 gal pots. i'll get some photos up very soon

keep it green!

Welcome from Fort Worth...what part of souf Texas are you in?

houston area. are you getting any rain up there? :rolleyes: :crazy:

cool on Houston...been kinda dry up until the past 10 days or so...then 8" in 10 days...the ground is soaked but I won't complain with the hot summer months coming and the reservoirs need filling up...the weather that hit Alabama and killed all those people started over my house and I watched it all the way across the nation...could have been because I was terribly mad and steaming about thrips...hate thrips...

Back