HELLO FROM SOUTH TEXAS

Howdy Y'all!

I live in Austin and have a year old Bhut that I grew from a seed. My profile pic was the first pepper to start maturing. It was a very slow growing plant for me but I was pretty much leaving it alone. 10 months after first sprouting, it was kicking out tons of peppers. It was well worth the wait!

These peppers are rediculously hot and I have enjoyed finding new ways to incorporate them in my recipes or just having fun watching my buddies suffer trying them for the first time.

I joined up to see what other pepperheads had experienced with growing techniques, recipes and other uses.

I look forward to checking in and seeing what's happening in thehotpepper.com forums.

Hello Texas Pete and welcome. You have posted your first post in another person's, (something wicked) intro thread. You may want to start your own to avoid some confusion. There is a thread in the Cookoff's/ Events section about a local gathering of THP folks from the Austin area. You should check that out and youare more than welcome to join us for some food and fun.

Mike

Back