hello from southeast louisiana! question on jolokia and moruga

my name is shaun, and im located in southeast la. i've had a garden almost every year since i was 8...now my old ass is 33!!!lol This is my first run at growing jolokia, moruga, 7 pot, and trinidad butch t. I've read that they can be difficult to grow and getting the blossoms to set. im not a novice by any means, just kinda nervous that 7 plants i just bought for 8.99ea wont grow or produce right. I garden all organically using compost tea. Any tips and pointers greatly appreciated!
thanks!

Welcome Shaun youve come to the last forum you will ever need! If you start seeing issues post up with pictures and you'll be sure to get an answer - sit back and enjoy :cheers:

yeah...uhhh...i knew that the whole time...i was, uh....errr... just makin' sure yall knew...tryin' to keepyall sharp n stuff :scared: lmao!!!
I guess you already know then that Morouga/Moruga is a region in Trinidad where several chile types grow including Moruga red, Moruga yellow, and Trinidad scorpion Moruga blend(Which is likely what you are growing) :)

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]
:welcome: G[/background]

:welcome:More greetings from North Carolina ! [/background]
“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite…….” :fire:[/background]

:welcome: from the pacific NorthWest!

Back