Hello from the Big Easy !!

Peppers are a big part of our culture down here, and I am a fanatic when it comes to peppers. This looks like a very cool and insightful site, I am looking forward to reading and looking around.

:welcome:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]to THP - [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Greetings from Metrolina in North Carolina ! [/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]…..“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……" [/background] :flamethrower:[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background] :onfire:

Welcome Cajun! I lived down in jefferson parish for a couple of years when i was growing up. Howdy, Cayenne, tobasco, serrano and jalapeno are what I remember most from LA. This site is great Informative and fun lots of great ppl here, extremely generous as well! good luck and :welcome: again

Welcome Cajun! I lived down in jefferson parish for a couple of years when i was growing up. Howdy, Cayenne, tobasco, serrano and jalapeno are what I remember most from LA. This site is great Informative and fun lots of great ppl here, extremely generous as well! good luck and :welcome: again

Thanks !! Where at in JP, Eastbank or Westbank?

:welcome: from the PacificNorthWest!
Your description of this site is right on!

Back