Hello from the cold prairies

This is my first year growing peppers. It's mostly for my husband though since he's more of a hot head than me although I do like the growing part, it's quite calming and I like the cooking bits.  Looking to make hot sauces and ferment some peppers as well.  

I'm from the middle of Canada so winter can be a bit of a killer.  I start a lot of things indoors which can be hard with cats, a dog and a two year old who likes to water my plants a little to much.

Looking to get some good advice and find some interesting peppers maybe even some seed trades although I don't have much to offer right now.

Laura

:welcome:  from the West Coast!

Super Hots Canada said:
:welcome: from Nova Scotia!

I haven't got the kids, but I sure know the troubles the cats can cause - I live with -11- of them. lol

Cat farm? How the deuce do you milk them? XD

miguelovic said:
:welcome:  from the West Coast!

Cat farm? How the deuce do you milk them? XD

Just think of the movie "Monsters, Inc.".. It's all about the screams.. and blood. lol .. Sudden loud noises seem to be most effective - they all go running with the claws out and suddenly everyone is running into everyone else.. scratches, bites, claw marks, screaming in pain and blood. Yup. That's about it. :)

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back