Hello from the Gran Chaco

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name's Jon, and I live in the Gran Chaco region of South America. I've been into peppers for a bit now, have over 20 varieties currently in my garden, my favorite of which are my Farmers Market Jalapeño, Lemon Drop, and Serrano.

I come on this forum often to read, and finally thought to myself "why haven't I joined?"

Juan Picante -- spicy Jon -- is a nickname I've adopted as there's literally a million people named Juan here, and last names aren't commonly known, so everyone gets a last name nickname. You know, short, tall, stingy...I've been called little Jon, but I'm working on getting people used to spicy.

So yeah that's me in a nutshell. Thanks for reading.

:welcome: to the THP forums! I like the name - 'Spicy Jon', that's better than being known for how you may physically look... lot's of nicknames like that around where I live. Nice to have you aboard... and oh, those Lemon Drops! Such a delicious pepper and in the tops of many peoples 'favorite' list. Best of success with your grow.  :P  

Alchymystic said:
:welcome: to the THP forums! I like the name - 'Spicy Jon', that's better than being known for how you may physically look... lot's of nicknames like that around where I live. Nice to have you aboard... and oh, those Lemon Drops! Such a delicious pepper and in the tops of many peoples 'favorite' list. Best of success with your grow.  :P

As My Carolina brother put it i love that nickname and physical attributes mean nothing it's all about how many chili's you eat!!! hahahahahaha

welcome aboard shipmate looking forward to hearing more stories of your region and some recipes that you love!!!

MURRELLS INLET SC

Back