Hello from Winnipeg... where?!

Hi all. Looks like a fantastic board - been enjoying lurking for a while. Here to make sauces and grow peppers. Oddly enough, I thought both of these things would be dead simple... like every hobby, you realize there is a lot more to it once you dig around a bit.

And if you're buying new members a drink, I'll have an Irish whiskey with a pint chaser.

Jare

what is this canadian day? 2 new joining members in the same day - is there a membership drive going on?

just checked your profile, a teacher, we'll hold you to a higher standard in speling and gramer!

welcome.

what is this canadian day? 2 new joining members in the same day - is there a membership drive going on?

just checked your profile, a teacher, we'll hold you to a higher standard in speling and gramer!

welcome.

Well, it's getting bloody cold out... gotta stay warm some how!

Hi all. Looks like a fantastic board - been enjoying lurking for a while. Here to make sauces and grow peppers. Oddly enough, I thought both of these things would be dead simple... like every hobby, you realize there is a lot more to it once you dig around a bit.

And if you're buying new members a drink, I'll have an Irish whiskey with a pint chaser.

Jare

welcome jare!! From Hudson Valley, New York!!

xo nicole

Welcome from Austin Texas.

May Your Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Jameson on ice sounds pretty good, even after NYE. Thanks for the welcome, all.

And gasificada... yeah, that probably make sense.

Back