Hello - New Here

Did someone say venison attracting plants :D Goes great with peppers, just sit in the blind and wait ;)

¡Hola! and welcome from south FL
880smile-1.png

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

Welcome and good luck to you for your pepper growing season, Im sure you will find helpful hints and support from the members here as you continue through the season!!!

xo Nicole

Hi,

Just found this site... Been trying to grow hot pepper for two years now with no luck or some luck. The bad luck I have is the deers that keep on biting on the plants. Some luck I have is trying to save the plants and get one or two pepper. Hope I do well this year.

:welcome: , well that's just the story of my grow, lol. Just keep trying and read all the wonderful experience grower in thp and you'll be fine.

Hi,

Just found this site... Been trying to grow hot pepper for two years now with no luck or some luck. The bad luck I have is the deers that keep on biting on the plants. Some luck I have is trying to save the plants and get one or two pepper. Hope I do well this year.

:welcome: , well that's just the story of my grow, lol. Just keep trying and read all the wonderful experience grower in thp and you'll be fine.

Back