Hello, new to the site

Hello all! Found this site and have been lurking for a while, so I decided to sign up. The wife and I have been growing different kinds of peppers, among other things, in our large garden, for many years. This year I want to make some more hot sauce and will appreciate any advice/tips/critiques/etc. We can a LOT of peppers every year. Mainly Jalapenos and Serranos - our favorites. We have 2 large Tobasco plants that are FULL of peppers (1/4 red, the rest still green} and I'm ready to make a fermented sauce with them. I've read some of the posts about doing it, and I'm plenty excited! My other hobby is BBQ that I'm very involved with - I own several smokers and cook on them 2-3 times a week. Looking forward to being a member here!

Jeff

:welcome: from Northeast Georgia!! Plenty of help here. Good luck with you sauce adventures.

Edit: If you need a taste tester let me know. I to experiment with sauces!!

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thanks y'all for the warm reception! Looking forward to getting some good advice from folks around here, even though I already 'Know it all' :P :P .

Back