Hello pepperheads! Babysas is here!

Wow! such a warm welcome! You guys rock! I had luck shine upon me today and got 20 homer buckets for 50 cents each due to a coupon error...
I plan to start a glog when these beans pop...You could say I'm excited! lol oh also got another 72 seed starter green house thing...#100PLANTS

Babysas said:
I have been a memeber for a few hours. This site looks great. I have been reading for about 2 weeks now...just started my first super hot grow 8 types 9 plants of each. I plan to have over 100+ plants this year...I can't wait to get on some of these seed trains!

Sounds like someone came to the right place.

Babysas said:

I would of been here about about a month ago. I thought it was $35 to join...

Hey mike, what is your favorite pepper?

Good question. My answer might surprise you. I'd say my overall favorite is Aji Lemon Drop. They might not be a super-rare variety with no name and just an accession number, granted. They're hot but not crazy hot, though, with a really bright, pleasant flavor, and the plants are vigorous, sprawling trainwrecks that are absolutely covered in pods. Enormous yields of piquant, citrusy peppers? Count me in.

Wicked Mike said:

Good question. My answer might surprise you. I'd say my overall favorite is Aji Lemon Drop. They might not be a super-rare variety with no name and just an accession number, granted. They're hot but not crazy hot, though, with a really bright, pleasant flavor, and the plants are vigorous, sprawling trainwrecks that are absolutely covered in pods. Enormous yields of piquant, citrusy peppers? Count me in.

Added to the want my want list. Thanks!

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back