Hello! Someone new to the chilihead community from Alabama!

Hello,

I've loved spicy food for as long as I can remember, but I've never considered growing my own peppers until a few weeks ago. I recently visited my grandfather, and he showed me his peppers he had been growing. I was instantly intrigued. I ordered three varieties of seeds from Pepper Joe's last week: Bhut, Butch T, and Reaper. Even in the short time since I ordered those, I have learned so much about peppers and the pepper growing community! Any advice for a first-time grower is much appreciated, and I look forward to getting to know many of you and enjoying peppers!

Tolar

Welcome aboard shipmate!!! :) you've found Mecca for the chilie head, spend some time looking over all the great forums and don't be shy, talk with any of the members you won't find a better group of people and always ready to go the extra mile to help a fellow member. There's also no need to look any further for your chili pepper needs the vendor's on THP are beyond reproach. Not only there with fantastic products, but you have a direct line to them on the forum allowing you the rare opportunity to get to know them personally.
Well get ready for the addiction to begin!!! :)
Cheers
Murrells Inlet SC

Back