Hello THP

Hello everybody

My names Dominic. I've been lurking around the forums for a while and finally decided to make an account. I have been growing peppers for about 6 years now. I started making my own hot sauce in high school because I could not find one hot enough for me with a flavor that I could use on everything. After the first batch I decided to just start growing a bunch of peppers, onions, and garlic and do it my self.

This year I was lucky enough to get seeds harvested from local chilies in India through an Indian acquaintance of mine. He called them ghost chilies (in english, not bhut bih or anything else) but they look... well.. different. [media]http://i.imgur.com/yEt3zto.jpg[/media] If my camera decides to cooperate today I'll get more pictures of my plants up asap

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Thanks everybody!

smileyguy697 said:
Welcome from Illinois! That pod you have looks wicked btw! Maybe a little scorp in there?

PepperDaddler said:
Bhurpion?  :dance:

:welcome:

My friend said they were the hottest peppers the locals use around his home town. I guess there could be some scorpion in the mix, I don't know. I don't think they're hybrids, but I guess I won't know until next season when I grow some of the seeds I saved.

Back