Hello

Hi, I'm Tommy from Morgantown WV. I don't know how I've never stumbled upon this site before, but here I am... I have a modest collection, maybe 200 bottles. Everything that doesn't come in wax gets opened and used! I'm going to start growing peppers next year (we're building our house right now), so any advice on that would be great. I would love to have a bigger budget to get some more of the collector's bottles, but right now the $5-10 bottles for consumption purposes are great.

Welcome TKromer! Great to have you here. I myself am a noob and a complete idiot at growing peppers, but this site is loaded with the baddest pepper growing freaks on the planet and is a buttload of info. I've made a bunch of friends and learned alot from these good people and I'm sure you will too. Later :lol:

Welcome Tommy, I hope you find the information you are looking for here, there is lots of it on every topic from growing, using and even making your own hot sauces!

Great to hear about someone who has a strong passion for sauce. Good luck on expanding your collection!!!

Welcome from Kentucky!

Back