• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Hello

JSKaiser

Banned
Hey everybody, I'm new to the program here, and look forward to trading knowledge with everybody here. I'm somewhat new to the chile pepper horticulture and have ventured briefly into the hydro-setups. I'm a ChileHead to the core. Not a pepper out there I won't try. Love em all. I've got a good little crop of a variety of super hots and seed stocked from any number of chiles. If any body is looking to trade any seeds, or just looking to expand their own stock, let me know. I'm expecting a great Bhut Jolokia harvest this year, and am trying the chocolate bhuts and purple bhuts for the first time. Otherwise, check out my profile, and leave me any questions or comments you have. My website is currently under revisions and construction, but should be up and running by the end of the week. Look forward to making some avid chile lovin friends. Glad to join the community,
Sterling;)

Hello chilli fiend :hell: You will fit right in here :flamethrower:

We have a few members from Texas too, in fact one of the best chilli growers in the world lives in Texas ;)

Yea. Got a shipment of Purple Bhut Jolokia seeds from Sri Lanka. I have a few pics of them on the pc some where. Actually quite interested to see how they turn out. I planted them along with the Bhut Jolokia, Yellow Bhut Jolokia, and Chocolate Bhut Jolokia. I have my indoor setups dedicated to Bhuts, Fatallis, and some of my Carribeans.

Is there a Texas Group on here? anybody interested in starting one up? I know the weather here changes every fifteen minutes or so, lol, I think it'd be nice to know whats working for those of us here, and I myself have been running a few experiments and trial and error setups just to see what my more finicky plants thrive in.

I love the nuclear, make your tongue try to escape your mouth type peppers. Guess I have acquired a tolerance to the "insane" burn everybody else has immediately. I savor them, and enjoy the flavors. Doesn't mean it doesn't burn, but I enjoy the flavors woth the burn. Guess I'm a bit of a pain freak whin it comes to hot food. I cant ever get anybody who comes to my place to try my sauces or powders and have to make everyone else their own batch of whatever Im cooking and fire up my own. Got it from the grandparents. "It isn't hot enough until you can't breathe, and your nose is bleeding!!!" quotes the grandma.

"have to make everyone else their own batch" Know this for sure!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have another Texas chilehead here. Look forward to pics of your plants, Purple Bhut from Sri Lanka.

Mr. Arboc, my plaid and paisley bhuts are doing great!

NovaCastrian is referring to AJ. (AlabamaJack) Definitely check out his 2009 season harvest and growlogs for this year.

Cheers Mike

Back