Hello

Hello

I am an amatuer Pepper grower I have always grown a sort of Chilli/Marinara garden every year I have not been Deployed during a growing season. I am expecting to return from deployment this year in May I am hoping to get something in the ground this year. I would like to move away from the garden supply plants that I have been replanting and go into germinating seeds and even wintering some of the plants I get from them. I figure I have a few months to read up, ask questions and get all my ducks in a row for a good grow. I am looking forward to learning as much as possible and making friends with pepper people.

Michael

Hello

I am an amatuer Pepper grower I have always grown a sort of Chilli/Marinara garden every year I have not been Deployed during a growing season. I am expecting to return from deployment this year in May I am hoping to get something in the ground this year. I would like to move away from the garden supply plants that I have been replanting and go into germinating seeds and even wintering some of the plants I get from them. I figure I have a few months to read up, ask questions and get all my ducks in a row for a good grow. I am looking forward to learning as much as possible and making friends with pepper people.

Michael

Welcome Michael...

Oh, cool, Im with the Men's Department. You guys have given me plenty of rides. LOL! Just kidding. I am with you on trying to find dwell time to grow. If you need anything (seeds, advice, recommendations) let me know. We both work for the same guy!

Matt

Back