Hello!

Hey everyone!

I've been on this forum for a little while now, reading, spying on other people's glogs and stuff.. just the usual!

I'm from Slovenia and we've had just the perfect chilli growing season here this year, only problem for me was i had sucky soil and nothing really grew that well. At first i thought it was because of the lack of sun or something but when i put them outside and they had direct sun for about 7-8 hours, nothing changed :/
So i repotted a few and they started growing finally. Some of them are starting to ripen now, but most are just starting to flower, so i hope to see some good pods during the colder months.

My growlist:
jalapeno
bhut
bolivian rainbow
numex twilight
tabasco
rocoto
african bird's eye(i think)
sparkler
texana red hot

i hope to get some good scorpions and habaneros for the next season.

I love dogs! I have a black lab who's a rescue dog and a therapist(sort of). I'm a dog trainer in the local club and loving it!

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina in North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] "The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite"[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thanks, everyone!

Hi and welcome from western Massachusetts. Have you had your soil tested for pH and nutrient levels?
it was a store bought soil and the stated ph and nutrient levels were supposed to be ok. but i guess something didn't add up. i changed the soil and it's going a lot better now.

:welcome: from sunny South Florida! :woohoo:

:welcome: I love dogs too, even when you go to the garden and pick a nice sweet orange bell for cooking with dinner and it goes missing :think: he never steals my hots.

Back