Hello.

Scorched said:
:welcome:   I was the same way once I found this place. Have a pepper issue and run inside and check THP for the answer and/or solution
The best thing I learned on THP was to leave the plants alone. Pretty hard to do when they're looking pathetic. Thanks for the welcome, Scorched!
PapaBill said:
Hey Howdy from Florida Indiana!!       :welcome:
Florida, Indiana?! For a minute there, I thought you were confused. I looked it up. Lol. Thanks for the welcome, PapaBill.

ShortcutToHell said:
Florida, Indiana?! For a minute there, I thought you were confused. I looked it up. Lol. Thanks for the welcome, PapaBill.

Have been a bit confused since I got here...  after 40 years in Florida, I thought that when you saw white stuff on the ground, you were supposed to plant an umbrella in it and lay down on a towel in it in your swim trunks...

Found out the same rules do not apply here....  brrrrrrr....   LOL :)

PapaBill said:
Have been a bit confused since I got here...  after 40 years in Florida, I thought that when you saw white stuff on the ground, you were supposed to plant an umbrella in it and lay down on a towel in it in your swim trunks...

Found out the same rules do not apply here....  brrrrrrr....   LOL :)
Don't feel bad PapaBill. Somewhere on a beach in Miami is a confused guy from Florida, Indiana, wearing snow boots and a parka. :0
Maiden said:
Hey SUP brother :-) Welcome to the forum. Im mostly a carnivorous plants grower; with a lil side for bhut jolokia growing; Welcome in !!
Intrigued by carnivorous plants, myself. Had a flytrap once and fed it too many flies. It died happy. Thanks for the welcome. :0
AaronTT said:
:welcome:  from Central Florida
Thanks for the the nice welcome from Florida. Like to wave back but I haven't figured out emoticons... :0

buddy said:
Greetings from Illinois.
Hello, buddy. Thanks for the Illinois welcome. Your Jamacian jerk marinade looks good that I almost want try making it. :0
CaptainPeppers said:
Welcome ShortcutToHell :welcome:
Hi, CaptainPeppers. Thanks for the welcome!
Rymerpt said:
. Thanks for the welcome, Rymerpt. I see you like Brazilian Starfish peppers. Just got seeds of them and can't wait to get started growing!

it is my friend !  weld wire of a scorpion , thus the nickname  ( MORUGA ) scorpion ,  (WELDER ) weld  wire , done it myself . and your welcome !

Back