Hello!

Hi everybody, Brian in Toronto here. What an amazing forum/ resource base! I hope you don't all mind if I plan to ask a lot of questions. I've got 10 pepper plants going in containers on my back deck this summer and I'm thinking of bringing them indoors and under a grow light that might allow them to keep producing pods. Thanks for having me. :)

Welcome aboard shipmate!!!! :) Never a problem with questions that's why we're all here my friend! Only bad question is the one you don't ask!! Haha so head on over to the growers forum and get yer self fixed up. After all you've found the site to set ya right!! Outta site! :)
Cheers
Murrells Inlet SC

HotandHeavy said:
Hi everybody, Brian in Toronto here. What an amazing forum/ resource base! I hope you don't all mind if I plan to ask a lot of questions. I've got 10 pepper plants going in containers on my back deck this summer and I'm thinking of bringing them indoors and under a grow light that might allow them to keep producing pods. Thanks for having me. :)
welcome from Huntsville Alabama. It's great to bring inside for the winter. Make sure you get the correct spectrum of light. 2700, 5000, 6500 will work. There are more expensive bulbs out there. Do your research. Be careful the outside bugs will come inside too.

Back