• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Help naming this pepper!

2vngxt4.jpg

My friend from work went to bangladesh and brought these back for me. But, couldn't remember the name of them. Won't be able to find out from her until I go back to work this weekend.

I see those at some local Indian grocery markets around here. I'd have to write down the name. It's not Cascabel I know. It escapes me at the moment. Dandicutt, perhaps?

Chris

Ok guys this is the name that my employee gave me. Red Midget Thai Hot. Has anyone else herd of that one before?

It could be a matter of growing conditions.
If I were to ask of these (the ones to the left), would have you known it's the same as the others (the ones to the right)?

birdrc1.jpg

Sorry about the horrible colors, but apparently my camera phone doesn't like bright backgrounds.

I turned most of the peppers into a spice and I used it for the first time last nite. Let me tell you it was great. It has a sweet and sour type of taste to it and brings some medium to high type of heat. I will use it in all my food now. WOW it was a great tasteing type of pepper.:onfire:

Back